Testmax is introducing a 2 part 3070 fixture that includes do-it-yourself pricing with some of the lowest fixture costs in test.
- Tmax base is a one time cost.
- Tmax fixture kit is universal.
- Testmax engineering, drill and kit cost is the same with every fixture.
- Do-it-yourself pricing only needs a test probe count to get a finished fixture quote.
Special customization would be the only unknown cost.
Tmax do-it-yourself pricing only needs a test probe count to get a finished fixture cost that any company can pretty accurately quote themselves.
- Tmax fixtures get assembled, wired and vacuum tested to the same test files as any 3070 fixture.
- Universal base uses the same type of 2 part fixture tooling thats already turned into an industry standard in functional test
Fixture test range
- 8″ x 10″ test board area
- Row 13 to 20 interface
- Single or Double sided test
- Ingun Z gate
- Vtep mux card – built-in
- Quick-twist fixture lock
- Vacuum test
- Alun-a-lift handles
|Probe count||Single sided||Double sided|
Click here to add your own text